Baby Surprise Sweater: Optional Collar - Sunday, Aug. 11, 1:00-2:30 pm
Instructor: Diane Pearsall
Date: Sunday, August 11, 1:00-3:30 pm
This class if for knitters who have taken the Baby Surprise Jacket class (or have made a BSJ on their own) and would now like to add the optional collar to the main body of the jacket.
Prerequisite: You have completed a Baby Surprise Jacket to the point where you are ready to pick-up stitches for the optional collar.
Supplies to bring to class: (registered students receive 10% off class supply purchases, excluding patterns)
- Your completed Baby Surprise Jacket, ready to pick-up stitches for the collar
- Pattern: Elizabeth Zimmermann's "Adult, Baby, & Child Surprise Jacket" (Schoolhouse Press #5), available for purchase in the shop or online
- Yarn: The same yarn used for your BSJ
- Needles: The same size needles used for your BSJ
- Notions: Safety-pin style stitch markers, row counter, pencil, paper for note-taking
* See the main Classes page for our policy about class changes and cancellations.