Fixing Mistakes - Tues., Feb. 12, 6:30-8:00 pm
Instructor: Cynthia Gilbertson
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 6:30-8:00 pm
Whoops ... it happens to all of us! This class is designed for beginners and advanced beginners who are comfortable with basic knitting skills and want to take their knitting to the next level. We will learn how to understand our stitches, in order to recognize and fix common mistakes. There is a small homework assignment to complete before coming to class.
Skill Level: Easy. Newer knitters will be successful in this class after they have been knitting long enough to be able to recognize the difference between a knit and a purl stitch when it is on the needle.
Homework: Please download the swatch pattern (10 rows of 26 stitches in specified pattern), using a light-colored worsted weight yarn and size US 7 or 8 needles.
Supplies to bring to class:
(registered students receive 10% off class supply purchases, excluding patterns)
- Homework swatch on the needles
- A medium-sized crochet hook (e.g. F, G), if you have one
- A small knitting needle (e.g. US 2-4)
- A yarn needle
- Locking stitch markers (optional)
* See the main Classes page for our policy about class changes and cancellations.