Introduction to Magic Loop - Sat., Feb. 2, 12:30 - 2:00 pm
Date: Saturday, February 2, 12:30 - 2:00 pm
Magic Loop is an ingenious method for working small circumferences in the round without using double-pointed needles. The key is getting your stitches set up on the needle correctly, and then understanding how to rearrange them as you work each round. Bring the project of your choice, or work on the practice pattern suggested in the supplies list. Registered students are invited to enjoy 10% off Bev Galeskas's booklet "the Magic Loop," if purchased with the class.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Supplies to bring to class: (registered students receive 10% off class supply purchases, excluding patterns)
- Pattern for "Baby Socks" (Pattern #2, by Jean Christensen, available for purchase in the shop), OR a project of your choice that will be worked in-the-round, using sport weight yarn
- At least 50 yards sport weight yarn
- 32" US 2 or 3 circular needle
- Stitch markers, scissors, other knitting tools, as needed
* See the main Classes page for our policy about class changes and cancellations.