Kelbourne Year of Gifts: Goldenrod Socks Kit - (September)
This month we have a cosy pair of boot socks by guest designer Grace Anna Farrow. Designed using Germantown, they're a quick, fun, cosy, knit. We guarantee you won't be able to make just one pair!
• 1 skein of Germantown in Goldenrod
• Hiya Hiya 9" US 6 circular needle
• Year of Gifts Postcard
• Postcard with individual pattern download code
The pattern is for sale on Ravelry.com for $5; the code provided in each kit entitles the customer to download the pattern for free.
RECEIVING YOUR KIT:
- Curbside: You can choose to be notified for curbside pick-up when your kit is ready. Use the code CURBSIDE at checkout to avoid shipping charges and add a note asking for curbside pickup notification.
- US Priority Mail: A shipping charge will be added to your order during checkout and your kit will be sent by USPS. You will be notified when your kit ships. If you are a Northfield Yarn Annual Club member, but NOT a KYOG 6-month subscriber, please call the shop to reserve your kit and receive free shipping.
*NOTE to 6-Month Subscribers: If you have purchased a Kelbourne Woolens Year of Gifts 6-Month Subscription, you do not need to order this kit. Laura will check with you to see if you want the kit as a part of your subscription. If you have not already heard from Laura, please send an email to Laura@NorthfieldYarn.com as soon as possible.