Remote CROCHET Clinic w/Jody
NOTE: Please schedule your appointment at least 2 days in advance to allow time for communication with the instructor.
Get Unstuck with Remote Clinic!
You know that we simply cannot abide any sad, stuck, crochet projects languishing in closets or project bags, so while our in-store Clinics are still on hiatus, we've made personal one-on-one Remote Clinic times available.
Here’s how Remote Clinic works:
- Click the Select Time button. A calendar will display 20-minute time slots available during the next two weeks.
- Click the Time Slot to choose a time.
- Put this item in your shopping cart and complete the checkout process. Please make sure to provide contact information (email, address, and phone).
- You will receive email confirmation of your appointment time.
- A separate email will be sent with the Zoom link to your appointment session. Your instructor may also request that additional information about your project be sent, before the day of your appointment.
To use your time most efficiently:
It would be helpful if you can send photos, a copy of the pattern or other background materials to your clinic instructor. You'll receive instructions for how to send this information to your clinic instructor ahead of your appointment.
Please make sure that you have the Zoom application downloaded and set up on your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Information about installing and getting started with Zoom can be found at https://zoom.us
What if the Zoom time isn't enough?
Your registration entitles you to 20 minutes of personal Zoom time, plus up to 30 minutes of instructor "hands on time" with your project, if necessary.